Tuesday, November 10, 2009

After we left Coos Bay we spent 3 nights in Grants Pass to get some work done on the motorhome.
When we left Grants Pass we took the roads less traveled to Monica's!! Very pretty up the Lake of the Woods hiway. We spent the night in Lakeview, Or. at the Fair Grounds. Left the next morning for Winnemucca, NV. The road was kind of narrow and winding with lots of mountains but not much traffic. Left Winnemucca in the morning and headed for Elko,NV. Found a Walmart and a sign said "RV's welcome" so we stayed the night. Left Elko and headed for Three Island State Park in Idaho. A very pretty State park. The road over was very narrow and winding along the river but also very pretty. The area we came through was called "Nevada's Outback" and very little traffic. Lots of crickets on the road. I thought they were rocks until I saw them move. Left the park in the morning and got to Monica's in the afternoon. Sorry I don't have any pictures.

No comments: